Friday 19 March 2010

Welcome to Jack's Charity Train





















Hi, I have never blogged before so this is a First. My second first is my effort to successfully train a dog. So that's two firsts! My third 1st (Can I have a third 1st?) is my goal to raise money for a charity.

My name is Dee and my Dog is Jack. Me a middle aged but very young at heart 50 something and Jack is nearly 2. Jack is an English Bull terrier and I just adore him. However, although he is very good natured, incredibly funny and very stubborn, he is far from being trained.

Therefore I am setting myself and him the goal of working towards the Good Citizen Awards, with the first Goal being Bronze.

I will be commencing classes in April and need to put in some training before that if we are to catch up with an already established class. Jack and I did attend a few classes before Christmas but work commitments and failure on my part to put the effort needed into the training, meant we did not complete the course. However with the commitment to raising money for Charity, we intend to succeed. The Charity we are planning to raise money for will be the East Anglian Children's Hospice.E.A.CH They are aiming to raise 3 million pounds to build a new and wonderful Children's Hospice.

The Hospice's address is in the Links. I shall also be adding pictures, so watch this space! Please follow the link to Just Giving to donate online. If anyone reading this feels able to support us we would be incredibly grateful as will the Charity E.A.C.H.

Please check up often on our progress!

Thank you for your support.

Dee & Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment